Jingle All The Bay
December 3, 2022 | This year on a Saturday! | Sandgate Town Centre
Jingle All The Bay is proudly presented by the Sandgate & Bayside Chamber of Commerce in partnership with local businesses.
The event transforms Sandgate Town Centre into a hype of free festive fun not to be missed.
Follow our Facebook page HERE for updates later in the year.
In 2021 we presented…
PROGRAM – Event Activities
6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Markets, food, shops and boutiques open along the street
- Santa Claus and photo opportunity – Sandgate Post Office Hotel (Bowser Parade)
- FREE Kids Workshops and Activities – Letters to Sana, Selfies with Elfies, Movies, Bauble Making, Giant Snow Globe AND SO MUCH MORE!
- Huge amusements and Train Ride – Lagoon Street
- Animal Farm – top of Brighton Road
- Reptile Encounters – Bowser Parade
- Side Show Alley Games – Bowser Parade
6:00pm – 6:45pm
- MFK Academy of Irish Dance – Multiple performances on 2nd Ave/Brighton Road
7:00pm – 7:30pm
- Christmas Street Parade – from Sandgate Town Hall to 5th Ave, Sandgate
PROGRAM – Keogh Street Stage
|6:30pm||6:45pm||Footlights Dance Studio|
|7:00pm||7:05pm||Pete Vance -Jingle all the bay song|
|7:05pm||7:30pm||Welcome – President SBCC and Parade Commentary with Hon. Stirling Hinchliffe MP|
PROGRAM – Cardigan Bar Stage
|8:00pm||11:00pm*||West Texas Crude|
PROGRAM – 4th Ave Stage
*Jingle All The Bay unofficially concludes at 9:00pm.
BUT...the party continues at…
The Cardigan Bar
Sandgate Post Office Hotel
Full Moon Hotel
Stall Holder Application – Applications will open later in 2022.
Special thanks to all our Event Sponsors:
- Remax Property Shop
- Councillor Jared Cassidy – Deagon Ward
- Jim McKeering Real Estate
- Hon. Stirling Hinchliffe – Member for Sandgate
- Entertainment by Mr Henderson, The Cardigan Bar and Sandgate Post Office Hotel
- PLUS so much more amazing business support along the street…